martes, 30 de julio de 2013

Yourself



My name is  Jenny Marcela. I have  24 years old. I am in the eighth semester of public accountancy. I live in Itagui. I live with  my mother,my father, my brother and my little sister, she is the joy of the house.
I have worked as accounting assistant since 2007. Currently working on Solla S.A. During 5years in work experience as an accounting assistant, I have done many things like:
Accounting information archive, import product, registration and payroll.
I have good interpersonal relationships. I am a responsible person.

1 comentario:

  1. hi Jenny

    some comments:
    - I am 25 years old (ok)
    - I currently work at Solla SA (ok)
    - product imports (ok)
    - I have worked as an accounting assistant for 5 years (ok)

    ResponderEliminar