martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Future Tenses: With Time Clauses

What I expect to happen in the next 10 years of my life is as follows:
After I graduate (graduate) from this school, I think, I will take (take) a long holiday and travel in Europe. When I start (start) work, I will not have (not/have) much time for myself. Therefore, I want (want) to see Europe before I start (start) work. I will go (go) to England, France, Spain and Italy. If you take (take) a Eurorail ticket, you can travel inexpensively. So I will not have to spend (not/have to/spend) too much for my travel expenses. After I come (come) back to Turkey, I will start (start) looking for a job. I will accept (accept) a job that fits my life style expectations. I do not want (not/want) to work long hours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario